1. How many years have you been riding?
2. What kind/style of riding do you like best?
3. Who do you like to ride with the most, friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, solo, groups?
4. Any favorite places to ride to?
Any other info you feel like sharing, lets keep this for the ladies only though however as I have posted in the women's forum. Thanks!!
1. This year will be my 8th year;
2. Long fast sweepers are my favorite! Now that I've moved on from the R6 and R1 to the BMW, I enjoy longer distances like weekends away and checking out the scenery that beautiful BC has to offer. My favorite day rides are the Duffy Lake Loop or the Spences Bridge Loop when I can't go too far from home.
3. Seeking a new favorite riding partner - I'd love to meet other ladies with the same riding style as my own and possibly plan some girl weekend getaways!
4. I commute to work on the weekdays so don't do a heck of a lot of riding during the evenings, but I'm always open to a good suggestion. If I'm going away for the weekend, just about anywhere in the Okanagan is a good time, especially this one road near Nakusp that I hit several years ago on a BMW rally.