Free Sponsorship into Driven to Perform Event Show!!! (June 26th)
You will get "FREE bike Entrance into the car show event, everything will be paid for and you will get 1 VIP ticket (probably 2 though) as well... ALL FOR FREE!!!
Just ride in your bike on Friday June 25th 6:30 pm-10:30pm roll in time (exact meet time will be arranged)
and leave it there all day Saturday June 26th till 11:00 pm at nite. (show starts at 2pm in the afternoon)
Show off your Sports bike!!! and maybe even win something if you got a sweet bike. If you have a stock 99+ Sportsbike, You will still qualify, just its first come first serve, got a lot of spots to fill. Its' going to be something you don't want to miss.
If you have any questions about this, and to Qualify your bike please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or PM me on this forum. (you have to qualify before you'll get free sponsorship to go, Stock Bikes 99+ do qualify)
Basically list these things:
1) Your full name (First and Last)
2) Address is needed for registration (will discuss it with you over the telephone, you don't have to give it to me, but the sponsor needs it to fill out the registration)
2) Your bike YEAR make and MODEL (important)
3) Color scheme of the bike
4) What modifications you got!!! (have to be on the bike already) (stickers and tank protectors don't as a mod)
5) If you have any picture to show or not (please dont' email me pictures until you qualify, unless their like 200k or something)
6) and if you can make it to DRIVEN to PERFORM EVENT JUNE 26th at B.C. PLACE!!! and meet for the roll in on Friday June 25th sometime after 6:30.
7) You will need to find your own Ride home after the roll in on June 25th, (I do as well haha) and also find your own Ride to the show on June 26th, to pick up your Bike at the end of the show. (Saturday early entrance for all show participants wil be available, opens at 9 am or 10am to prep your bike if needed)
8) If you can't make it on Roll in Friday nite, something might be able to be arranged, for an early saturday morning roll in. (last resort though...and only if your bikes like a ducati 999R (lol j/k)
*"if you got a rear stand, that would be best to bring it and recommend at the show**
thanks email@example.com or PM me!!! IF you got any Questions or want to enter your bike!!! Feel free to ask.
Last edited by bikej; 06-19-2004 at 09:50 AM.
ride to live not to die
y would we have to give u t3h address and all the other details.?
well not to me, its for the sponsor to fill out the REGISTRATION FORM
Originally Posted by Alpha
its not for my purpose
you just need the first few pieces of information
just leave me a cell phone and i'll be in contact to explain it...
you just email the sponsor (not me, your emails to me are mainly forwarded)
btw got some nice bikes already
keep the inquiries coming