About to buy pocket bike

Thread: About to buy pocket bike

About to buy pocket bike

Hey everyone, I am about to buy a pocket bike in a few weeks and I wanted to get some suggestions on which to get. I dont wanna spend over then $400 but I want something that will do 45-50mph, the faster the better. I was looking at the pocket bikes at www.minipocketbikes.com and the prices look 'OK' but I wanted to just see what everyone else has. I see that Blata and Polini have some good bikes but are expensive, eh?

2. Remove Advertisements

You gotta lean into it! Array InvisibleSoul's Avatar
    Kawasaki Ninja Silver ZX1R Pocketbike (Matching ZX6R Stolen)

A user who just signed up today from New York, asking about a place that sells pocketbikes in California, on a message board in Vancouver, Canada.

Amazing how these cheap pocketbikes have flooded the market. There must be 100 places that are trying to move these now.

builder of bikes Array cosworth's Avatar
    The Island
    Either a troller or someone that is just plain cheap. You wanna go 50 mph? It will take more than $400 chum.

If you want to show movies on your 52 inch plasma screen do you buy a $40 DVD player? No.

Cheap pocketbikes are just that. Cheap. And even the more expensive ones that go fast break from crashing. Cheap pocketbikes cost more in the long run since you have to buy shitloads of parts for them. If you can get them...

2002 ZX6R Ninja
    maybe he meant american money since he from new york...?