FS: 2003 R6 SE Black w/ Red Flames

Thread: FS: 2003 R6 SE Black w/ Red Flames

FS: 2003 R6 SE Black w/ Red Flames

I have a 2003 R6 Special Edition, Black with metalic red flames, FOR SALE, the bike is mint and has 1800 kms on it. I have pulled off the R6 decaling, and have had the rear fender painted to match the body color black. the bike has been serviced regularly, and is ready to roll.

First oil change was at 560kms when the bike was brought out this season, next was at 996kms and it was also in at western powersports for a 1000km check up. and I have oil and filter and was going to do the next one at 2000kms but not there yet.

The Bike has never been down, and only rain it ever saw was for about 5 min. when I got caught in it on the was home recently. must see it to appreciate it.

I also have some gear and accesories available at an additional cost, bought just this season, and ridden in not even a dozen times. used for about two months.
    - Alpine stars Leather Jacket, Tz-1, size 42, grey and black
    - Alpine stars Boots, GPS 3, size 42, Black
    - Alpine stars Gloves, SP-2, size M
    - Arai Signet Series, Forte Black/Red, Large
    - Dowco Bike Cover, G50 sport bike cover
    - Anaconda Rear swing arm race stand
    - Krypto Disk brake lock w/ lock reminder
    - Marsee 8 litre magnetic tank bag

I think thats it... I don't have pics, but I'm sure you all know what it looks like. you can e-mail @ flygti98@hotmail.com or call me @ 604-788-1511

I will not have much time to check posts so either e-mail me or call me. And I live in Surrey, so you know roughly where you can view it.

Cameron Birch

2. Remove Advertisements

sorry but I think I forgot to put in a price... I am looking to get $11100 cdn.