r-6 needles

Thread: r-6 needles

r-6 needles

i have had a few interesting days talking to various,tuners from top jet kit companies,and i've already had a email response from factory on the weekend no doubt!i've installed a couple diff jet kits on 02 r-6's both have nearly the same symptoms when finished,to me there rich,leave it at that for now,and the kits are made for the r-6 no yr specified but i think it would be no newer than 01 anyway,obviously the stock ones are all the same all years or at least 01-02,but it sounds like thats not the case,so does anyone else have a o2 r-6 with a jet kit installed on the board? here is exactly what the email said to me this morning.
    (call the tech line#####and ask for some 64 and 68 needles,the 02 r-6 is exactly the same as 01 -according to the parts listings-but i dont think so! try both needles and use the set thar works best(thats tuning)the 64's-2 clips leaner than the 60's provide in the kit,the 68's are another 2 clips leaned in the midrange,thanks for enquiring, ***)
    iwont print names or #s but they are supplying the needles free,so somethings diff from the model years,i wonder if thats the case for all jet kits!i'll do further research and post it.

2. Remove Advertisements

Good to see your doing your homework before you finetune my carbs.

For those of you that don't already know, John knows his sh*t and Bomax rocks! Don't ever hesitate to take your bike there. You will be pleased with the results.