1996 Zx7r

Thread: 1996 Zx7r

1996 Zx7r

Up for sale is a fully loaded 1996 ZX7R Ninja. This bike has had no accident nor has it been dropped. I am the second owner and dont really wanna let it go. This bike has front and rear Ducati rims worth $2500.00. They are called Marchesini and they are made of magnesium. The bike cas a carbon fibre front fender, carbon fibre dual ram air, carbon fibre guage, & carbon fibre rear blinkers. The exhaust is a full muzzy with the carbon fibre canister. The exhaust has a chrome tip at the end and a chrome pipe leading to the headers. The bike has chrome grab handles for the rear passenger. The bike has front and rear steel braided lines. The bike has a green neon kit under the rear seat, which lights up with a seperate toggle switch I installed on the left side. The headlights have flickering strobe lights which also can be switched on with a seperate toggle switch on the right side that. The head lights are bright blue Piaa light bulbs. The bike has racing chain and prockets, I also have the stock ones. The bike has a smoked windshied, new battery, a new rear Metzeler 190/70ZR/17 M1 Tire. The front has a new Metzeler 120/70/ZR17 M1 Tire. The rear brake light is from a 2000 ZX6R. I like the look of the 2 lights rather than the look one bike square light. The front turn signals are orange flush mounts. The front rim has two tiny chips on the paint, you can only see it if you are on your knee's. The front nose has a hair line scratch above the headlights, not even deep or noticeable. I have a few stickers on the bike that can be removed it is not there to hide scratches. This bike is tuned up and ready to ride, I still ride it on my days off. I was told by the dealership that next season I will need new brake pads. This add is true to the best of my knowledge and if there was a problem minor or major I would write it down. Email me if you need to see a specific part of the bike, I will do my best to snap a picture for you. Thanks and again this bike needs nothing but a rider. The price for the bike is $7500.00 Email me at rnijjer@shaw.ca or call me at 604-501-9232
    Last edited by zx7guy; 06-24-2004 at 08:39 AM.