Voting...not registered

Thread: Voting...not registered

ryanb

Voting...not registered

So I'm just about to go vote and realized I thought I had mailed the voter registration card for my new adress a couple weeks ago, but actually its sitting right here on my desk under a pile of crap.

What's the deal with showing up without having pre-registered? Can you just bring a current telephone bill or something? Any kind of special bill? Ohter ID?

Thanks,

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    Bike
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    U ARE FIRED..... there is no deal..... i'm glad u cant vote..cuz knowin' you ..u are going to vote for the conservative party..and thats a no no.....so u best not be tryi'n to play up like your someone else..and markin' that ballot wif a jiffy....and i aint talkin' bout the jiffy lube...hear all up on and dat!
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

Registered User Array CyBeR_Pinky's Avatar
    Bike
    red and black
    just show up with your ID and proof that you live where you live (if it's on your DL then that's all you need).

I just did it... wasn't hard. I WOULDNT do it between 5-6:15pm... it will be too busy at that table.

Bike
    2004 R1, 2005 DL1000 V-Strom
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb
    What's the deal with showing up without having pre-registered? Can you just bring a current telephone bill or something? Any kind of special bill? Ohter ID?
    Thanks,
    Yup, just show up with ID. I took a piece of mail with my name and current address on it since I've recently relocated. Then vote for me. . . Kent!
    Reformatted to fit your screen.

Bike
    XR650R Sumo

Question

OT: can someone tell me how to block certain users posts again? Seriously... I think I get dumber every time I read one of Saturnin's posts. I wan't to be preemptive here and preserve what little mental capacity I've got left. Ya "wif" me?

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnin
    U ARE FIRED..... there is no deal..... i'm glad u cant vote..cuz knowin' you ..u are going to vote for the conservative party..and thats a no no.....so u best not be tryi'n to play up like your someone else..and markin' that ballot wif a jiffy....and i aint talkin' bout the jiffy lube...hear all up on and dat!

Registered User Array Miteorite's Avatar
    Bike
    g|xx3r
    Quote Originally Posted by orbit
    OT: can someone tell me how to block certain users posts again? Seriously... I think I get dumber every time I read one of Saturnin's posts. I wan't to be preemptive here and preserve what little mental capacity I've got left. Ya "wif" me?
    It's easy.
    Click on users name. That will show you his profile. Then click on "Add user to ignore list".

I have prepared a link for you. Click here.

...and enjoy