A friend of mine just bought a 92 ZX 750...paid 3500 for it..... shes a little rough but other wise solid.
The problem he has is the bike will run for like 10-20 minutes and it sputters and stalls....will not start until the bike has been sitting for like 5 - 10 minutes ..then fires up and repeat.... heres what I did trouble shoot.
- check fuel filter..Dirty ..Changed it.
- check plugs ..old ..change them
- hard wire fuel pump to battery ..works fine..
- remove tank and flush..( paint chips inside)
- check wire harness for any short
- check battery and regulator..
- check for spark all good.
Anyone has had this prob with a Zx of this year please feel free to comment ....the only thing It could be that need a tool I dont have is the Fuel Pump relay ????
Please dont be smart ass and say bring it to a shop... Thanx !!!