ICBC's new idea for cagers

Thread: ICBC's new idea for cagers

Registered User Array GhostFlame_zx7r's Avatar
    Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda 954RR; 2011 Suzuki Vstrom 650

ICBC's new idea for cagers

******** NEWS FLASH *********

In order to assist other motorists in indentifying dangerous drivers, it is now compulsory for anyone with a lower IQ and pathetic driving ability to display a warning flag, the flag ( comprises of a red cross on a white background )
    will be displayed attached to the top of each door, for drivers of exceptionally low driving ability and high stupidity factors, additional flags are required for those who are highly mentally challenged, ICBC is hoping that this new system will assist the general public in identifying losers , and those that other motorists should give the " finger to ". Lets all help keep ICBC claim rates down.

You like popsicles? Array Hogie's Avatar
    T-Saw, BC
    don't tease me with lies!

Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda CBR 954RR
    Is there a flag for those young punks in supped-up imports that weaves in and out of

the HOV lane on the highway?
    Tmustang you are clear for take off

Doesn't register Array Mutate Now!'s Avatar
    "Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.”
    It runs...
    There's nothing to prevent us from doing this on our own. Let's get some metal film stickers done up with that pattern. If a cager causes one of us a problem, slap one on the car! That way, other riders will know to stay clear, and if we ever want to report them, we simply have to tell them it's the one with the flag sticker on the trunk...

This post is simply the opinion of the poster and is not to be construed as instructions or advice. Your mileage may vary.
    I rode Deal's Gap / The Dragon in September 2007 and I visited Yellowstone in August 2010. Where have you been?

My idea is that if
    Learners have to display an "L"
    Novices have to display an "N"

why not...

Seniors have to display an "S" to receive their $100 (average) discount
    and a "C" or something for anyone who's caused more than 2 accidents???

Then we can watch for them!