Painting my bike

Thread: Painting my bike

Registered User Array scubaphil's Avatar
    99 R6

Painting my bike

i got a yellow 1999 R6 and I took it in for an icbc claim, (some guy backed into my bike, long story) I am getting the tail part and the FRONT (headlight part) assembly re-painted along with other repairs. (covered by ICBC)

i might as well the rest of the bike painted and they quoted me approx 600 bucks.

does anyone know other paint shops, iknow there's borderline but who else.

i want to get it painted somewhre else that's cheaper than 600 dollars.

how much is generally to get a ONE color painted (no fancy pansy) just one color? BTW, its being painted R1 Black.
    If jack helped you off a horse would you help jack off a horse??

You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

2. Remove Advertisements

Can you handle the twins? Array JTadow's Avatar
    1999 Yellow TLR 1000
    That's about the right price, see if they will go down if you take all the parts off for them. You might save a little in labour.

Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    lower mainland
    definitely cheaper if you take everything off for them. You can check with Starlight autobody, I remember they painted a gixxer and another bike a few years back.
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

Hang Thieves

Yeah..,Starlight Autobody is Greatthey did some body work for one of my buddys. The results were MONEY!!!! I totally would bring it to them. there flexible with haggling too so give them a try! Talk to Vic.

I can paint it for you. I work in a shop in north van. I would have to see it though before I can tell you how much.