FS: Women's riding jacket & gloves
Reason for selling my riding jacket and gloves - Not getting a motorcycle anymore. Hopefully a new girl rider or a female rider who needs jacket/gloves can make good use of them... because they are still brand new.
IXON Lea Jacket
Purchased from Pacific Yamaha in Summer 2003. Worn only 3 times (twice on the Action school road rides, once on the road test), never been in the rain. Kept in my closet. Extremely good condition.
* Size 4 (I'm about 5'4", 95 lbs... weighed around 103 lbs when I bought the jacket last year)
* Oxford Nylon & Technical Fibres, waterproof
* Arron CE Protectors on elbows, shoulders and back
* Full winter detachable quilted liner. Removable... for all-season riding.
* Multiple tightening straps
* Easy to clean (dry-clean or easily wiped down with damp cloth)
* Inside wallet zip compartment, inside cell compartment. Zip/velcro pockets on front panels of jackets
Alpinestars Womens SP-3 Gloves - SOLD
Again, purchased from Pacific Yamaha in Summer 2003 (along with the Ixon Lea jacket). Worn only 3 times (twice on the Action school road rides, once on the road test), never been in the rain. Kept in my closet. Extremely good condition.
* Size S / 8 (Small/8)
* Woman's specific anatomic fit
* full-grain leather chassis construction
* Full-grain leather palm, reinforced with Kevlar®
* knuckles protected by 5mm EVA foam
* elastic wrist closure for a secure fit
* embroidered logos
$300 for both the jacket and gloves. Please PM me if you are interested or has any questions at all. Thanks.
Last edited by beezor; 08-12-2004 at 05:47 PM.
Pics of the IXON Lea jacket
Pics of the Alpinestars SP-3 Women's Gloves
New price: $240 for everything! Mint condition, good for passengers/female riders/new riders looking for gear.
Still for sale, will sell separately.
Will sell jacket for $180.
You can't find this deal anywhere!
It's riding season again...
Jacket is still available.
Last edited by beezor; 05-08-2005 at 11:52 PM.
Bump.... will sell for $150 obo.