Boundary Bay July 14 CANCELLED
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Boundary Bay July 14 CANCELLED

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR

Boundary Bay July 14 CANCELLED

We have been shut down hopefully only temporarily . There was a lot of safety issues that came up with the city of Delta. There freaking out about when people are leaving the area and wheeling down the street and also the coverage that we had on CTV upset some police officers. When Chris was asked in the interview why he liked riding at the airport we said " no cops " meaning we're not doing this on the street . They took it as an insult and it wasn't meant to be .

I am trying to get Boundary Bay set up as a safe place to improve your riding skills . What might help is letters written to PTEC attention Al Lund fax number 604 528 5806 .

It might help to send a letter refering to how you appreciated the safety aspect of it or something that sheds a positive light on it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

glowing ghostie! Array gordopolis's Avatar
    Bike
    I have kids
    PTEC is...? Al Lund is...? And they care because...?

Bike
    retired , BNR32 cage
    wtf, the powers that be don't want stunters on the street, don't want racer's on the street but when we find a safe place to perfect our craft in a controlled enviroment the take it away from us?

Registered User Array mikeelliot's Avatar
    Bike
    GSX-R600
    Damn, i was gonna come out there tonite!!!!!!!!!

Good idea, shut down the safe spot to stunt, so now guys will stunt in walmart parking lots and stuff, way more safe...man cops are dumb!

Bike
    I wish.
    Bill, I might recommend you setup a form letter /w an email address to send .. people as your likely aware are very lazy -- if you made it easier I'm sure they'd be glad to try and help you out.
    BCSB- Administrator

teeth or keys,you decide Array J.B.'s Avatar
    Bike
    choppa
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear
    We have been shut down hopefully only temporarily . There was a lot of safety issues that came up with the city of Delta. There freaking out about when people are leaving the area and wheeling down the street and also the coverage that we had on CTV upset some police officers. When Chris was asked in the interview why he liked riding at the airport we said " no cops " meaning we're not doing this on the street . They took it as an insult and it wasn't meant to be .

I am trying to get Boundary Bay set up as a safe place to improve your riding skills . What might help is letters written to PTEC attention Al Lund fax number 604 528 5806 .

It might help to send a letter refering to how you appreciated the safety aspect of it or something that sheds a positive light on it.

This better be a fuckin joke.
    seriously
    Got your keyboard?
    --Ride on Dan--

www.extremeriderz.com

www.borderlinecustomcycle.com

Bike
    crf250r
    contact ctv possibly to do a follow up?it is all crap as usual.unreal.

glowing ghostie! Array gordopolis's Avatar
    Bike
    I have kids
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thgear
    ...There freaking out about when people are leaving the area and wheeling down the street...
    Nice. Real nice.

keepin' it steel Array GuySmiley's Avatar
    Bike
    (^_^)
    Blargh. Time for some street racing.
    Mr. Burns: "Remember Homer, there is no muscle stronger than the human heart."
    Homer: "What about the weiner? I saw some guy on TV lift a can of paint with his."

Bike
    2006 GSXR 750
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium
    Bill, I might recommend you setup a form letter /w an email address to send .. people as your likely aware are very lazy -- if you made it easier I'm sure they'd be glad to try and help you out.

Agreed.....and that way you can avoid any ambiguous wording that could (and probably would) get misinterpreted by the beaurecrats.

Bike
    I would only get to ride my track bike 8 days in the entire year because thats all the time we get at Mission. How the heck am I suppose to improve my skills in only 8 days in a entire year? Now with Boundary Bay, I get to ride my bike once a week all summer. Now, they take that away from us. wtf, now where am I suppose to get practice in, on the streets?
    Last edited by CG; 07-14-2004 at 12:10 PM.
    BCSB- Moderator

Bike
    A couple of Suzukis
    You've GOT to be fuckin kidding me.

I'll fax a letter down before I leave work today, but I'd like to know who Al Lund is and woh the PTEC is so that I can address them properly. If I get it written up soon, I'll post it up here so that others can tweek it - then it can be used as a form letter.

This is fuckin ridiculous.
    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you

Bike
    '09 Bandit SEA
    This is 100% pure crap.

I'm with Harps - I'll call this guy as soon as I know what he does and what effect he can have on this decision.

-Matt

Registered User Array NapoleanInRags's Avatar
    Bike
    2016 Aprilia Shiver 750
    Pacific Traffic Education Centre

Al Lund
    Director
    Pacific Traffic Education Centre (PTEC)
    Justice Institute of British Columbia
    715 McBride Boulevard
    New Westminster, BC V3L 5T4
    Phone: 604-528-5805
    Fax: 604-528-5806
    E-mail: alund@jibc.bc.ca

Bike
    2003 GSXR 1000
    the first Wed. night i get the night off from work and they shut it down...that licks donkey balls!!!
    R.I.P. - Corey(Xyban)