Kawasaki ZX9R 1998

Thread: Kawasaki ZX9R 1998

biggsz

Unhappy Kawasaki ZX9R 1998

Unfortunately I have to sell my bike. It is the hardest thing I've had to do but I have to. 25000km, Yosh pipe, new Avon front tire, Dunlop 207 on the rear. Blue. $8900 C/W Leathers size 44, and a helmut.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

PorscheNut
    Why does it have a U.K. tax/registration disc on it? Is this a photo of your actual bike?

PorscheNut
    Originally posted by biggsz
    No it's not! Good eye! What the hell is a UK tax registration disc?
    It's that little disc above the rear wingarm in that picture. I don't know how it works exactly, but the government somewhere in the U.K. charges an annual tax to keep your bike legal and on the road. If you look closely at it, it's got a year on it.

Bike
    2005 FZ6
    Originally posted by PorscheNut
    Why does it have a U.K. tax/registration disc on it? Is this a photo of your actual bike?
    How the hell could you even see that in the picture? I had a hard enough time making out the bike.
    WMRC #749

THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY
    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'"

-Chris Rock

Bike
    Nothing Right Now
    Originally posted by Digi168

How the hell could you even see that in the picture? I had a hard enough time making out the bike.
    click on biggsz's gallery and then supe size the pic.
    You are born. And you die. And if you are very lucky in between you get to ride motorcycles!

gymguy
    The tax disc in Britain is a road tax imposed on all vehicles. There are different rates on motorcycles depending upon the cc. The rates are: up to 150cc = 15 pounds
    up to 250cc = 40 pounds
    250cc + = 60 pounds

I think you can get a six month rate as well. These cover you for a year and everyone must have one.