Some interesting facts....read on....
* A rat can last longer without water than a camel
* The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.
* A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down
continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
* On average,12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily!
* Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
* Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were
made of wood.
* The number of possible ways of playing the first four moves per side in a
game of chess is 318,979,564,000.
* The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin in World War II killed
the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
* If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go
mad and sting itself to death.
* Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to s-l-o-w film down so you
could see his moves. That's the opposite of the norm.
* The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA".
* The original name for butterfly was flutterby.
* The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law which stated
that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
* By raising your legs slowly and laying on your back, you cannot sink into
* Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece of
celery than the celery has in it to begin with.
* Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike
* Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
* The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most
often stolen from Public Libraries.
* Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.