You'll get a kick out of this.

Thread: You'll get a kick out of this.

You'll get a kick out of this.

I'll try to keep this short, but here's something fresh out of the "can you believe this?" file.
    Back in March I co-signed a new bike loan for a buddy of mine who had a past bankruptcy on record that got in the way of him qualifying on his own.
    Less than a month later he passed away. As the co-signer, I was on the hook for the payments until the bike sold and the loan was covered.
    I sent post-dated cheques for the first 3 payments, and followed those with another 3 months worth in early July since the bike has yet to sell.
    Today in the mail I received a letter from the finance company rejecting the fourth payment. (July)
    The reason??? Get this...........apparently I've gone to the big racetrack in the sky, bit the big one, no longer of this earth, dead and gone! The letter was actually addressed care of my estate!
    Now if I can just figure out how to get Visa, my bank, the Revenue and Taxation folks, and the guys carrying my Life Insurance policies to fall for this one.

Unreal, eh?

CBR 929rr
    That makes you the next Ghost Rider.
    My blood hurts.

The Wack
    Superstitious?. . . . .
    Portfolio Site: