As if there wasn't enough to worry about...

Thread: As if there wasn't enough to worry about...

North Vancouver
    Suzuki SV650, 2002

As if there wasn't enough to worry about...

ANCHORAGE, ALA. - An Alaskan driver is fighting murder charges after his pickup truck veered into the wrong lane and killed two people while he was allegedly watching a movie on a dashboard DVD player.
    Current:Suzuki SV650, 2002
    Previous:69 Triumph 500, 71 BSA lightning, 73 Triumph Trident, Yamaha DT125, 85 Honda Nighthawk, 88 Harley Sportster, CB 900...hmm I think thats it

California dreamin' Array KatRider's Avatar
    Vancouver Island
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Good luck "proving beyond a reasonable doubt" that he was watching a DVD. I wonder if they would be better off trying to nail him on a lesser charge, such as manslaughter or driving with due care and attention causing death. Anyways, it's going to be interesting to see how this one turns out.
    Work sucks -- let's go riding!

I do all my own stunts Array boarder's Avatar
    only 1 bike now, '02 gsxr750
    so if he wasn't watching a dvd, and just listening to music, he veared into oncoming traffic under his own conrtol? soemthing doesn't add up. Here's my philosophy on life, its a tough one, so I'll type it slowly.

if you f*ck up, own upto your mistake, reguardless of the consequence

If he admitted his mistake, and actually felt guilty for what he's done..chances are they wouldn't be laying the charges down. A guy I went to high school with made a left turn without sholderchecking and hit two padestrians. He got out, and was in agony on the ground untill medics arrived. He had to be put on suicide watch for a month. He owned up to his mistake, he personally appoligized to the parents (one of them was an ambulance attendant on the scene) and the parents refused to lay charges. The pedestrians were children. That's prolly the most fuct up story in my past. Everyone of us wanted him to fry until we found out what he put himself through.

thats enough ranting for tonight. In short, I have no sympathy for people who try to weasel out of their mistakes.
    anyone wanna lend me a bike ?