Parking correctly.

Thread: Parking correctly.

Registered User Array scubaphil's Avatar
    Bike
    99 R6

Parking correctly.

sort of a rant here. i know parking is tough and we all want to squeeze as much bike as possible so we dont' hvae to pay for parking.

ESPECIALLY in yaletown (in front of blenz and other parking close by).. i don't park there often (lucky me) but some of the scotters and some of the bikes there park so close that when i hop on my bike tryingto back up , i have to be super careful that my pipes doesn't hit ur bike or if my mirrors are touching urs...

when u park, give it some space.. it never hurts...

just my 2 cent..
    If jack helped you off a horse would you help jack off a horse??

You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    2015 Ninja 300 ABS
    I agree... I often park in front of Canada Place (Pan Pacific) and if everyone plays nice we can get 4 bikes on either side of the crosswalk. But every once in a while there is some bike (usually a big cruiser) parked parallel to the curb instead of perpendicular, and nobody else can park on that side.

Bike
    R-Six
    Quote Originally Posted by Squint
    I agree... I often park in front of Canada Place (Pan Pacific) and if everyone plays nice we can get 4 bikes on either side of the crosswalk. But every once in a while there is some bike (usually a big cruiser) parked parallel to the curb instead of perpendicular, and nobody else can park on that side.

Hah , ya I saw that a couple of days ago.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2001 Kawi ZX9R
    Quote Originally Posted by Squint
    I park in that same area daily and have had to go look for parking elsewhere because someone parked their bike poorly and it taking up space for 2 or 3 bikes. It's not hard to park so others can share the space...try it you might like it

You gotta lean into it! Array InvisibleSoul's Avatar
    Bike
    Kawasaki Ninja Silver ZX1R Pocketbike (Matching ZX6R Stolen)
    Wow, that's funny... that's at least three who routinely park there that's on BCSB... not me, but a friend...