New to this forum-with a couple of questions

Thread: New to this forum-with a couple of questions

New to this forum-with a couple of questions

First off- Hi to everyone

I realize this is a sportbike forum and I have a 1100 Honda Spirit cruiser. And I love the way these forums are setup up. But I was wondering if this is strictly "sportbikes" or not? Also does anyone know a link, for forums like this - but for "cruisers"?

The thing I like the most about these forums is the "I'm going for a ride, you comin'?" section. Problem being if I show up with a cruiser, I might not be able to keep up.(cause I know what your sportbikes can do)

2. Remove Advertisements

'07 GSX-R 750
    welcome to the boards

We have all types of riders and all sorts of bikes on this board. Dont hesitate to join any of us on posted rides. There are a lot of very casual speed trips around town, up the coast, down south and into the interior. I dont know a particular site quit like this off the top of my head, if you do a search im sure you wont come empty handed. Enjoy your stay, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Rayan - BSCB roti Administrator
    Last edited by SRAD; 08-10-2004 at 01:34 AM.
    25,000 feet is my own little piece of heaven

Thanx that sounds great. Anyone else know of any cruiser web sites. I did a seach and came up with one small one....

I wish.
    You could try or , the ladder has a very large cruiser section.
    BCSB- Administrator