Recovering a seat

Thread: Recovering a seat

Recovering a seat

Anyone know a good place to get my rear seat recovered? I dropped mine (at about

2. Remove Advertisements

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    There's a few but a great option is Royal City Bedding down by the Rolal Columbian hospital. They do gobs of boat, RV and other special seats.

Or with a bit of material, a good hot hair dryer or heat gun and a staple gun that takes 1/4 inch T50's you can do it yourself.
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

As Cool as I dare to be Array Kithelbec's Avatar
    Now in New West...
    1980 CX 500
    Does any one have a ball park price on recovering a seat? I would like to get mine done but if it's a pricy fix, I may try it myself.

Chris at Vancouver Yamaha had mine recovered before I bought the bike. Looks Amazing, very well done. Give them a shout and they could probably hook you up with someone.

Registered User Array
    south surrey
    2003 cbr600rr
    i dropped mine going around the same speed i lucked out and met some guy thats selling a bunch of stock parts for my bike and happened to have a rear seat for only 20 bucks ( i actually dropped it twice) it was in pretty bad shape but i heard that royal city bedding do really good jobs and cheap
    Last edited by poser; 09-15-2004 at 12:04 PM. Reason: change