BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Have you ever seen someone riding a "Cruiser" with a Full Helmet?

2K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  blix 
G
#1 ·
I know this is not really a sport bike question, but the thing is a friend of mine took my BMW Sportintegral Carbon Helmet and he said it feels so good that he'll get one for himself....Hmm..I just think it looks a bit....."different" to me! What do you think?

#5 ·
I wore a full helmet while rolling around on my grandfathers Honda Nighthawk 550.
Although the entire time I was doing that I was pretending it was a sportbike.....
That still counts, right?
Other than that, Havn't seen any cruisers wearing full-face.

#9 ·
I've seen that quite often. Generally, it's been the chicks on the back wearing full-face, though.
If I owned a cruiser, I would wear a full-face, no question.

#12 ·
I see it quite often and more and more all the time too. Both my Aunt and Uncle own Yamaha V-Stars and they both ride with full face helmets. If I ever do get one I would do the same too.

#14 ·
the number of guys wearing full face helmets on cruisers is rising. its quite common to see now. course the number of guys wearing beanies on sportbikes is also on the rise. you can thank the NYC stuntboyz for that one!!

#15 ·
We had someone come into the experienced rider course at the BC Safety Council wearing a 3/4 helmet and no face shield. We require 3/4 WITH a shield or full face, so after a little talking, he put on a full face school helmet. Later that morning, he crashed his bike and messed up the front of the helmet.... that would have been his face had he worn his helmet!

;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.