Frank Thomas riding gear

Thread: Frank Thomas riding gear

Pitt Meadows
    03 Triumph Speed Four

Frank Thomas riding gear

Anyone have any first hand experience with this brand. I'm considering buying some boots and gloves and I tried the Frank Thomas stuff and it fit great and felt comfortable too. I just wanted a second opinion because it's "new" to North America.

2. Remove Advertisements

2008 Beemer (touring)

Frank Thomas

I just bought a 2 piece leather suit made by Frank Thomas. I bought it because it fit well and it has been comfortable to wear. A friend has a 2 piece as well. I think that his only complaint is that the liner kind of pilled a bit. I bought some FT gloves last year but returned them because I found the leather seam really bit into my thumbs - they just weren't a great fit for me. If they fit, I'd say buy the stuff. Ony my
    Taking It to the Track

WMRC Racer #911 (retired)
    PCMRC Racer #911 (retired)

Its always a race Array Sandman's Avatar
    2002 CBR 600
    I have a Textile jacket and a pair of gloves they are awsome! The jacket is 100% water proof. But they both fit really well. I also heard that they are the only company thats stands by there product if they rip they will give you a new item or get it fixed!!

Bought a jacket in 1996 and still have it. The leather is really thick. They were carried exclusively by Suzuki dealers back then.