93 Del Sol SI ONLY $6000!!!
need to sell as upgrading to a bigger vehicle...
it's a blue 1993 Honda Del Sol Si. Very fun car to drive, especially with the targa top off!
- 172xxx kms
- power windows
- white 16" motegi mr7 wheels with yokohama avid h4 rubbers
- greddy evo cat-back (stock-sounding at idle, but quite nice rumble when throttle engaged)
- k&n filter in stock airbox
- viper alarm
- sony deck (faceplate) with rockford separates
- has Brembo cross-drilled and vented rotors up front
- clutch is still good, but i do have a brand-new Exedy clutch that I'll throw in with the car
- I'm 2nd owner and have had the car for almost 3 yrs now and only major work that I've had done was to replace the clutch master and slave cylinders and replace the rear calipers
This vehicle runs excellent for a 93 vehicle...no leaks of any kind, engine runs quiet at idle, and body is in good shape. Most other comparable Del sols are selling between $8000-$10000...I'm just looking to cover the loan left over on this, so wanting $6000. Here are the pics...please PM me if you're interested! Thanks!
Last edited by CB450; 10-15-2004 at 08:16 AM.
price reduced to $7000!!! can't find a comparable del sol for that price!
ok guys, jut bought another vehicle and it's payment is coming up soon...need to sell this one! help!
just lowered price to $6000...