Worst driving you ever seen?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Worst driving you ever seen?

Stephen03

Worst driving you ever seen?

I saw some pretty wierd stuff last night,

It was around 10:30 pm, I was heading south on scott road and when I turned right onto 58th ave, I saw some drunk/high bastard driving over a curb then heading down the wrong side of the road, I couldnt belive it, he was forced to drive over the grass and back on to the correct side of the road when some cars came around the corner,

But that wasnt the end of it, like 30 seconds later I saw some idiot with a cow boy hat, driving on the wrong side of the road, he caused 2 cars to slam on their brakes and swerve.

Thats not something you see everyday, espeically twice on the same road and so close together.

well maybe it is something you see every day (in surrey)

Crabalocker
    Old asian lady driving the wrong way on a one-way stretch along Terminal in Vancouver....during very heavy traffic. She was going fairly slow and was waving her hands in front of her face like it would help.

Another time, another old asian lady on Hastings, blocking two lanes of traffic trying to make a left turn, but decided it was unsafe, so she stopped in the middle of the intersection. She sat there for a little while, possibly contemplating the complexities of the cosmos.

Hwy 99, heading from White Rock towards the junction with Hwy. 91, saw a guy in a white Ford Tempo suddenly lose control, swerved onto the grass median, almost into oncoming traffic, then all the way back across the two lanes on my side and into the shrubs. I stopped, along with a couple in a pickup and he (older german guy) adamantly asked them not to call the cops as he suddenly took off again in his poor car.

Stephen03
    I live down by the east indian temple, and they always pull the 'if I cant see it, it cant hurt me.'

People walk across the road with their backs to you and walk on a diagonal.

Or they get all pissed up at the picknic tables and pass out in the middle of the road, or even sometimes just out side my backyard.

But if they surive that, they have a wierd urge to drive into the mail box at the top of my street.

One guy died I think after smashing his mustang into the powerbox. (also at top of my street)

Bike
    Suzuki SV650, 2002
    I was riding behind some yahoo on the S2S when for some inexplicible reason he just road off the road wrecking his grey market 400.
    -
    -
    Current:Suzuki SV650, 2002
    Previous:69 Triumph 500, 71 BSA lightning, 73 Triumph Trident, Yamaha DT125, 85 Honda Nighthawk, 88 Harley Sportster, CB 900...hmm I think thats it

Worst. Passenger. Ever. Array ace`'s Avatar
    Bike
    Blue
    i was out in north delta / surrey yesterday and my god. people complain about the bad drivers in richmond but surrey takes the cake by a mile

I do all my own stunts Array boarder's Avatar
    Bike
    only 1 bike now, '02 gsxr750
    had someone slam on the brakes in the middle of a three way intersection, causing me to emergency stop. Then she flicked on her left signal...the catch, it was a three way intersection..there was no where to go. I think if I didn't honk, she would've driven into the concrete wall.
    anyone wanna lend me a bike ?

Bike
    2014 FZ-09
    Quote Originally Posted by ace`
    i was out in north delta / surrey yesterday and my god. people complain about the bad drivers in richmond but surrey takes the cake by a mile
    My experience has been totally different. I drive about 200-300km's a day throughout the lower mainland and Richmond in my experience has the worst drivers by a long shot.

Church doors are always open to whoever wants to enter, but they're only open to those who are willing to be sheep. The service of God is really service to those self-proclaimed holy men who hold the franchise. Accumulating material grandeur is the goal, not the improvement of the people's lives. Independent thought is discouraged. Raising the individual up is not part of the plan; keeping the flock docile, distracted, and deluded is what it's all about.
    -Joshua Armstrong

Hookedonphonics dropout Array f4kneedragger's Avatar
    Bike
    Arseefiddywun
    Was heading home from Lynden, WA ( Hwy 9? ) late one Saturday after Golf, and buddy in a beat up pickup, complete with his Stetson hat and gun rack is swerving all over the road. In the corners he was running wide on the paved shoulder, next couple of corners he's taking wider each time until finally he's riding the guard rail and there's sparks flying off of his truck. This startles him so he reacts by jerking the wheel to the left getting off the rail, but almost hitting the rail on the other side of the road. At one point he was on the right hand guard rail so heavily that the truck was jumping and bucking and running UP the rail. Fukin' crazy.
    " JESUS SAVES "...
    " But Miroslav Satan picks up the rebound and SCORES!!!"
    " What a move!, he beat JC like a redheaded step child."

Crabalocker
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasi
    My experience has been totally different. I drive about 200-300km's a day throughout the lower mainland and Richmond in my experience has the worst drivers by a long shot.
    Agreed. I ride/drive in Surrey and Delta every day of my life and i never fear for my safety more than when i enter Richmond or downtown Vancouver. There are bad drivers all over the place, but Surrey and Delta have the advantage of not being perpetually congested with cars, hindering any movement and infuriating everyone.

AKA Newfie Girl Array Newfie Girl's Avatar
    Bike
    Honda street
    Road rage kills me. Stop and go traffic headed towards the tunnel on Hwy 99. Next to the counterflow lane. I guess someone must have been tailgating. The vehicle next to us comes to a dead stop, rush hour traffic, and he just turns around and stares for a minute or two, then drives off...

Registered User Array CyBeR_Pinky's Avatar
    Bike
    red and black
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasi
    I was on that ride with Ace along Scott Road...

Richmond ARE the worst drivers on the planet... but AT LEAST they drive slow. Scott road is like a race track between red lights, with people cutting everyone else off. Richmond will give you the minor fender benders... Surrey is where the real carnage takes place.

Bike
    none, till the boys are older
    worst driver ever? everyone other than me.

If you're behind me you're too close so piss off.
    If you are beside me get outta my blind spot and back off.
    If you're in front of me you're just wrong and should pull over, even if you're in the driving lane. If you're in the passing lane, you're too slow ... move.

when i'm on the road ... get off.
    "...than I'll be done and we can dance.."

Registered User Array
    Bike
    03 SV650S/DR350E
    Really old and crispy people driving around White Rock .........

VERY scary .

Crabalocker
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy
    Really old and crispy people driving around White Rock .........

VERY scary .
    .......using the middle of the road as their personal Rascal path.

Bike
    A couple of Suzukis
    Anyone ever driven in other parts of the world...Asia, South America, Africa?

I was just in Brazil....driving in Richmond looks like a well rehearsed ballet in comparison.
    But even with all the craziness on roads in less developed parts of the world, I've never even seen so much as a minor fender bender; compared to witnessing the aftermath of accidents on almost a weekly basis when I use to work in Richmond.
    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you