01,929-$3800. obo

Thread: 01,929-$3800. obo

03 gsxr 1000

01,929-$3800. obo

i keep seeing bikes from out of province in the buysell for crazy prices. first back in the summer i saw a ton of em from manitoba, now i just saw an 01 cbr9 for 3800 obo( from toronto). has anybody heard about this being a scam? from my exp. if its to good to br true, it isnt.

Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda CBR 954RR
    Sounds like its too good to be true to me
    Tmustang you are clear for take off

Chupa-thingy Array Man In Yellow's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC
    2008 Kawasaki 250R
    E-mail the guy, ask to look at the bike/pics of bike, some form of ID and what-have-you... and if they say something along the lines of "... send me a Money Order and I promise to get you the bike" It's BS

It does smell a lot like BS.
    If not, someone's stolen ride. which in my eyes is BS as well... LOL
    (Man In Yellow)

Registered User Array Miteorite's Avatar
    Richmond, BC
    Maybe it's me but a little common sense says that if you see a bike for $500-1000 cheaper than normal price - you assume it's a good deal. If you see a bike 30-50% of the market price then it's a scam...

The Mighty One
    You want an easy laugh? Email the guy and try to arrange an in person pickup. Scam all the way, and a pretty tired one.

The Wack
    Too late i bought it
    Portfolio Site:

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)
    yeah! haha you've been seeing them too, eh? Just last week i saw a gixxer in the Tdot area that was an 02 for 35hun. Being as it was yellow i didn't bother chasin it up....that and the fact that nobody....and i mean NOBODY, sells a legit bike of that year that'd fetch 5g's at a dealer of your choice, for that kinda money.

There's a reason you pay a good price for a good product.

if you've got the type of expendable energy that i lack...find someone you don't much care for....get them to look into/ buy the bike...and if they bring it home for say -ex- 3500 and you know the bike's worth 6200, then offer them 4500 and laugh all the way to the bank.

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

West Koots, I'm here.... Array flyfishinwoman's Avatar
    "the Koots"
    a few toys
    There's an R1 in the buy and sell for the ridiculously low price of $3700. Smells a lot like fish!!

Back in BC, yay!!!
    2010 Yamaha Vstar 950
    250 Saga Dual-sport
    AC quad
    BCSB #712
    WMRC #747 (2005)

Rhubarbed.....RIP GPZ
    IMO its a bunch of stolen bikes to good to be true.....scam job........$3700 yeah for sure. .....i'll take take two and still have money left over for a leathers........

'07 GSX-R 750
    how the fuck is it possible for ppl to think $3700 for an immaculate condition 2003 R1 is a good price and not realize thats like 80% off the original price...
    25,000 feet is my own little piece of heaven