Just a little update on "Rent a cops"

Thread: Just a little update on "Rent a cops"

Registered User Array sunnijudge's Avatar
    Bike
    2002 Honda CBR600 F4i

Thumbs up Just a little update on "Rent a cops"

So anyways, I wrote my letter to the security company(refer to my last post F**king rent a cops), and I did not get a responce back, so saturday nite I was sitting in the exact same spot (waiting for some buddies) at 12 midnite... and there were 4 cars there and my bike. So sure enough here comes the flash light police, I was waiting for her bitchy attitude... i was looking for an argument... and it was that same lady, haha.... funny this time, all she said was to me "Im sorry" hahaha hahaha hahaha hahah, appeartly I was not the only one to write or make a complaint against her.... and she just asked if anybody was drinking there... nobody was , and then she left me alone. Kinda funny how things work out hey?

Bike
    2014 FZ-09
    At least she appolagized, glad it worked out in the end

Je ne suis pas Francais Array nutcracker's Avatar
    Bike
    none at the moment
    she got balls , she was really courageous to appolagize to you . good for her and she probably learned a good lesson out of this " don't fuck with sportbikers"
    2010 can't affort a bike anymore
    2006 Husqvarna 610SM
    2004 VFR
    2003 R1
    2002 KTM LC4
    1998 ZX6-R
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death.

Bike
    98 Suzuki TLS
    Wow, she must have felt very lowly while appologizing and admitting fault. It takes balls to do that, and I commend her actions.

BTw sunnijudge, you get any more oil in that F2 of yours? =) It sounded a little thirsty on Saturday
    I love my squared off tyres. Torque rules.

Registered User Array sunnijudge's Avatar
    Bike
    2002 Honda CBR600 F4i
    Sewman- dude... no man I havent taken my bike out since.. i dont think I will until i get some oil... acctually an oil change.. man my bike did run smoother/quiter since you did the lube.. thanxs allots man!