BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

YZF 750 Owners

670 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Black Sunshine 
#1 ·
Anyone with a YZF 750 have their stock can sitting on a shelf somewhere that I could borrow for a day? I need to take mine in for an inspection and was told that it needs to have the stock one on it. I've got a V&H SS2R on the bike now which to me sounds pretty mellow, but not sure if it's quiet enough. This whole inspection biz sounds like it could be a little anal, guess I have to slap reflectors on it too and have to see what else . . . . Thanks.

#2 ·
I could probably rip my stock can off for ya -

I'm out in the valley, but if you find that they are being painful and you cannot get it through, let me know.
It's a '93, but I think the mounting brackets are the same.
Good luck.
:cheers

#4 ·
Thanks for the offers guys but I jumped the gun a bit. I called shop "A" as this was supposedly the only shop around here that does bike inspections. I later found shop "B" and was told there is no need to put it back to a stock setup which makes more sense seeing as it's supposed to be a safety inspection and not an import inspection.

#5 ·
Great to hear - sounds like you just had to get in touch with the right guy to get you going.

Let me know if you are going for a rip in the valley, and we'll have to hook-up and check your ride out!
:thumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.