What is there now, since kazaa's gone for shite?

Thread: What is there now, since kazaa's gone for shite?

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)

What is there now, since kazaa's gone for shite?

Hey guys.

Kazaa used to be my main source for songs......now it seems that everything is either messed up,or just plain won't download.

What's the site for songs nowadays?

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

i use soulseek and winmx. soulseek is good for dance music(of all varieties), and win mx rocks for alternative/rock.
    my comp seems to be permanently attached to one of them these days....
    oh and my poor little laptop hardrive is about to overflow. ive got like 13gbs of music, and ive only had the lappy for 2 months!

In Your Girlfriend
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Oh shit.... I dont think the admins allow these types of questions concerning piracy... I feel a locked thread coming on.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

2014 FZ-09
    Beat the lock . If you want a program very similiar to Kazza download Ares. Just started using it myself, no complaints and haven't had problems finding anything. Also no anoying screaching sound as of yet.

Last edited by Quasi; 09-15-2004 at 08:09 AM.

Church doors are always open to whoever wants to enter, but they're only open to those who are willing to be sheep. The service of God is really service to those self-proclaimed holy men who hold the franchise. Accumulating material grandeur is the goal, not the improvement of the people's lives. Independent thought is discouraged. Raising the individual up is not part of the plan; keeping the flock docile, distracted, and deluded is what it's all about.
    -Joshua Armstrong

Registered User Array
    03 SV650S/DR350E

I wish.
    In the best interest of keeping this a piracy free forum. Closed.
    BCSB- Administrator