seattle to dos?

Thread: seattle to dos?

seattle to dos?

just going down to Seattle for the day tomorrow - any one have any advice on where to go, what to do, where to eat, where to shop?

I've heard this place called the oyster pot is good eats. . i've seen they flying fish at pikes but the jimi hendrix music experience??

also, are there any good shops stateside that have m/c accessories for good deals?

thanks! oh yeah, do i need my passport to cross the border now a days?

nik =^.^=

passport will help, but not necessary if you have 2 pieces of ID.. (DL & BC)

check out skagit motorsports, cant miss it as you're driving down.. as well as Renton MS... obviously in Renton.. HUGE selection at both, some good prices if you have the time to sift through.

check out the underground tour, as well as the Zoo. though tahts a lot of stuff to do in just one day!

In Your Girlfriend
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    cyclebarn in lynwood or smokeypoint have some good shit.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

thanks guys

hopefully come home with some good shit