Hi Everyone,
I hope that everyone had a fun and safe riding and racing season and that the weather will allow it to continue for a little while longer. For those of you who do not know, I am now the Service Manager at Carter Motorsports in Coquitlam(as well as one of the owners of the West Coast Superbike School). As such, I am able to offer some great deals to everyone on BCSB. First off, I will be giving a 15% discount in our service department on labour and parts from now until at least the Motorcycle Show at the end of January in the new year. This discount will apply to regular service work, performance modifications, race prep work, and anything else we can think of.
As well, for any of you who need a space to store your bike for the winter, we will be offering a package that includes;
* Fresh oil in your bike
* Fuel stabilizer in your tank and fuel system
* Removal and regular maintenance of your battery
* Heated and secure storage for 6 months
* Your bike ready to go at the beginning of next season
* Pick up and delivery available (an extra fee may apply)
The cost of this storage package is $299 and because space is so limited I am not able to apply the 15% discount to this service. If more months of storage are required the cost is an extra $50/month. I will be booking spaces for those of you who would like to take advantage of this offer but are not yet ready to put the bike away for the season. This service is also available at the Granville Island Carter location.
As for the West Coast Superbike School, we will not know what our 2005 schedule will be until around the time of the Motorcycle Show in January. However, we will be taking advanced bookings for the first ART and Race courses for those of you who wish to secure a spot.
Please feel free to contact me at work or on my cell if you have any questions concerning service work, courses, racing, or anything else.
Please enjoy the remaining good weather and ride safely, and I hope to see everyone at the races at Mission on Oct 2 and 3.
Troy Burstyk
West Coast Superbike School 778-863-0563 (cell)
Carter Motorsports 604-519-0000 (work)