Cheap Flights

Thread: Cheap Flights

Cheap Flights

Hey, does anyone know of a good website to check out cheap flights? I've used and So far they seem to be the cheapest. I'm looking at flying to Japan in December. If anyone knows of any sites that I could check out, That'd be sweet. Thanks.
    Last edited by OZ.; 09-27-2004 at 02:29 PM.

Registered User Array scubaphil's Avatar
    99 R6
    sometimes checking with an agency is not a bad idea. check around...
    If jack helped you off a horse would you help jack off a horse??

You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

West Koots, I'm here.... Array flyfishinwoman's Avatar
    "the Koots"
    a few toys
    Also check the Sun paper, seen some cheap flights in there. On Sundays, I think, there's a large "Travel" section.
    Back in BC, yay!!!
    2010 Yamaha Vstar 950
    250 Saga Dual-sport
    AC quad
    BCSB #712
    WMRC #747 (2005)

pedalling like a madman
    the best bets on global news had the best price for my vegas trip, i saved over $80 a piece off of the all inclusive deal they had compared to the best deal i could find on the net and at agencies.

the disadvantage with that is they mainly only offer a couple destinations

I use I have gotten a ticket for brazil at christmas for a lot cheaper through them than anyone else I have tried with

Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda CBR 954RR
    Does is matter what Airlines you want to fly with? Sometimes going direct to the Airlines website offer a better deals than itravel 2000/
    Tmustang you are clear for take off

i would use there pretty cheap and if u dont care about the red eye's take them, helluva lot cheaper

Addicted to two wheels Array rscudiver's Avatar
    Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    I just checked with a travel agent for last minute bookings. If you're willing to go in a week to two week notice there are "Smoking deals" to be had. Hawaii $299 , Ireland $429.

By far the cheapest site out there. It searches all the major sites including expedia, yahoo travel, etc.

2002 SV650S Ghost
    Looking to fly to Japan, I'd recommend a direct flight. I think there is nly 2-3 airlines that do it to Tokyo. Don't know about other cities as I plan to go to Tokyo in February.

Global did a news story that said Flight Centre is cheaper than the net. Then again, sometimes, going direct with the airline is cheaper. Just keep a look out and do a lot of research.

Oh, connecting flights to Tokyo are all crappy. You go to LA, SFO, or China first. Lots of wasted time for only a few hundred bucks. Maybe I'm just a baby.

wow 429$ to ireland thats an amazing deal

Registered User Array
    Vancouver, Canada
    '00 Suzuki SV650SY

Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    lower mainland
    Derbi my buddy saved $$$ b/c they didn't update their site and had old price still on.
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

Hang Thieves