2002 Yamaha R6 - Red/White - 10, xxx km
This bike is in immaculate condition. The owner before me was a mechanic and took great care of this bike, as I have done.
This bike was broken in by a yamaha mechanic the "hard way". Oil has been changed every 3,000km with genuwine Yamaha filter and Yamalube. With the exception of breakin, oil and and filter were change within the first 50km and than again at 1,000 km.
The bike is completely stock, minus the hindle titanium slip on. I also have the stock exhaust can, also in mint shape.
I have not had a single problem, qualm, or worry about this bike. I have warmed the bike up fully before each and every deperature. I am selling it because of a personal situation.
- Mint condition
- Hindle titanium slip on
- 3 year extended warranty
- Oil changes ever 3,000km with Yamaha filter and Yamalube
- Never dropped
- Clear title
- Never stunted
- Never track ridden
- Garage kept
- Pirelli Dragon SuperCorsa DOT tires (lots of life left)
- Suspension dialed in
- Doesn't burn a drop of oil
- 10, xxx km
And if any of you are wondering, second gear has never given me a problem. I have had an R6 motor with a second gear issue. I have babied the shifting between first to second, seemless and flawless throughout all the gears. I've only used 91 octane in this bike. Get on average, 210km + reserve to a tank of gas
I really don't know what else to say. The engine pulls like hell in every gear, the brakes bite like they should, the suspension has no hesistation in the corners, and the tires are awsome
extras (not included in deal)
- I have an extra set of plastics, lights, and a gas tank for a 1999 Yamaha R6 - Blue/White. Everything from signal lights, to head lights, tail lights etc. Great condition
- Set of Dunlop 208 GP slicks. One heat cycle, 15 laps.
Serious buyers only.