Thread: Dbcom

Registered User Array 2wheelbandit's Avatar
    Gix track hoe and Gix street bike

Jus curious to know how everything worked out with using these? Is there any way we can find out our lap times?
    Ride, eat, sleep, repeat....

R.ide I.n P.eace John & Dawson

2. Remove Advertisements

BMW meet Buster Array katana1150's Avatar
    east and south of portmann
    98 tiller
    Lap times for bikes in the pits hummmmmm, lol, ya ok!
    I am not a electronic guy but, I wonder if there is anyway to turn down the gain on the receiver so it will only pick up the signals of the bikes that are within 75 to 100 feet?

NOTE TO RACERS!!!! -If this is possible it would be a really good idea to make sure you have a fresh battery in your transponder before you go out to race.
    Come to think of it, it is a good idea to make sure you have fresh battery anyway!
    A religious war is simply a battle to see who has the best imaginary friend
    Laws without consequences are simply suggestions
    I drive a Dodge Ram3500 Dually, Go ahead and cut me off with your pretty little Audi or BMW! if we connect...........I WIN!

Twilight zone
    I know I'd like to see my times for Sunday because I already caught a glimpse of my times on Saturday. Was there a time sheet printed out on Sunday? I couldn't find it.
    What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.

glowing ghostie! Array gordopolis's Avatar
    I have kids
    Did anyone (non-race-organizer-types) in the pits or elsewhere get hooked up with the wireless network and see the results in real time?

WMRC Past Prez three time Array NFG's Avatar
    Yamaha RD350LC Race Bike (Sold!)/ Yamaha XS1100 /YSR 50 Street and Race / Two 50cc Pocket Bikes / Honda Z50/ Yamaha BWS 50 (Sold!) /Yamaha MX100/ Yamaha YZ250/ Husqvarna 430 / a few projects in parts....
    Yes. John had it up and running on Sat to the tower. But as the info was so screwed at that point I didn't use it to call the race. Sunday I gave it a pass all together but at least we know it works. Real cool once the bugs are gone. Will make my life in the tower a lot easier on race days.
    Stefan Medlicott
    NFG Racing

"I guarantee that it will start, and I guarantee that it
    will blow up. I cannot guarantee the time between those two events."

"....those who go for broke often get there...."

"Buy in Haste, Repent at Leisure."

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Just a thought but if we aren't going to have scorers that need to look out through the glass why not install the equipment and computer in the shed next to the tech cover?
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.