Whatchoo up to for Halloween??
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whatchoo up to for Halloween??

Bike

Whatchoo up to for Halloween??

I know there was a thread or two about this last year, but I didn't wanna drag up old stuff.

Hanyway, Halloween is one of my favourite times of year... I'm such a kid sometimes! So I'm curious....what are you guys doing for Halloween? Anyone dressing up? If so, as who/what??

Last year when I went out I saw some pretty cool costumes: Blanche from The Golden Girls, a caesar salad, Pikachu, a shower (that one was cool)... just to name a few.
    This year I've decided to go as Marge (Simpson, that is) and am currently working on convincing one of my roomies, or my brother, to go as Homer or Bart or something... should be good for a laugh, and maybe even some "best costume" prizes at the bar
    The proctologist called, they found your head.

Bike
    A couple of Suzukis
    Quote Originally Posted by tread
    ...a shower (that one was cool)...
    Just like Daniel LaRusso in the Karate Kid. It worked on Elisabeth Shue...he might e on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by tread
    This year I've decided to go as Marge (Simpson, that is) and am currently working on convincing one of my roomies, or my brother, to go as Homer or Bart or something... should be good for a laugh, and maybe even some "best costume" prizes at the bar
    Haha, that's a great idea! My "backup" costume's gonna be Mayor Quimby...I figure that's pretty easy, just gotta put on a blue suit and make a sash that says "MAYOR" across it. Simpson's fans will know exactly who I'm suppose to be.

I'd really like to be a 70's glam rocker, specifically David Bowie or Freddy Mercury...but I don't know how comfortable I'd feel in a skin tight black and white leatard all night. The other thing I was thinking was being Ali G....hmmmmm...."Wot should I be fa alloweun? I fink I might be ali g, dat would be fit wicked."

I'm planning on going on the "Halloween Howler" pub crawl on Saturday the 30th...that's always a good time. And some friends are having a party on Friday the 29th, I think.
    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you

Ringgdingdingdingdingding Array Bean's Avatar
    Bike
    Blue '89 RZ350 (street)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harps
    Just like Daniel LaRusso in the Karate Kid. It worked on Elisabeth Shue...he might e on to something.

Haha, that's a great idea! My "backup" costume's gonna be Mayor Quimby...I figure that's pretty easy, just gotta put on a blue suit and make a sash that says "MAYOR" across it. Simpson's fans will know exactly who I'm suppose to be.

I'd really like to be a 70's glam rocker, specifically David Bowie or Freddy Mercury...but I don't know how comfortable I'd feel in a skin tight black and white leatard all night. The other thing I was thinking was being Ali G....hmmmmm...."Wot should I be fa alloweun? I fink I might be ali g, dat would be fit wicked."

I'm planning on going on the "Halloween Howler" pub crawl on Saturday the 30th...that's always a good time. And some friends are having a party on Friday the 29th, I think.
    hahaha I can totaly see you as Mayor Quimby. BUT, Ali G would be the sh:t! I would love to see that.
    R.I.P Bog and Julia. R.I.P. Cody

First Gen BCSB'er #549 -- Was WMRC #761 2005 -- If you have a bike, RIDE IT! If not, stay home. -- Do not click here ------> Click here

Bike
    Fuckin rights doggy, that's good cake! (heh... seen American Wedding?)

Harps that sounds awesome... I had a feeling you'd have something cool in the works Make sure you take some pics! hehe
    The proctologist called, they found your head.

rain? whats that! Array REVELATIONS's Avatar
    Bike
    SV 1000s
    I guess all the halloween parties are going to be on Sat night as the actual 'eve doesent happen til Sunday.

Registered User Array 2wheelbandit's Avatar
    Bike
    Gix track hoe and Gix street bike
    Either goin to vegas or a party at the plaza called spooky.
    Ride, eat, sleep, repeat....

R.ide I.n P.eace John & Dawson

Crabalocker
    I'm dressing as a miserably antisocial caucasian loner.

Halloween has lost much of its coolness. Don't you remember when you'd be able to watch the Halloween episodes of Growing Pains and Roseanne, then stay up late for a showing of some cheesy monster movies? Nowadays, the best you can hope for is a Halloween-themed Walmart commercial and some good deals on 5-pound bags of chocolate.

Ahh ok, perhaps i am exaggerating a little, but Christmas still kicks the ever-lovin' shit out of Halloween for sheer awesome holiday cache.

Bike
    CBR600F4i SOLD!
    Halloween parties are great! You get to dress up and be someone you aren't get drunk and be crazy and then you can blame it on whoever you were. Homer Simpson would be cool!

keepin' it steel Array GuySmiley's Avatar
    Bike
    (^_^)
    I'm not sure what I'm doing this halloween, but I'll tell you what I did two halloweens ago since it was so cool.

I went to see an old silent film in black and white at the Orpheum Theatre with the musical score performed live by the Vancouver Symphony Opera. The movie was "The Phantom of the Opera". Really enjoyable. The year before that they did something similar with the classic vampire flick "Nosferatu".

It was cool to watch the film and listen to the live music, but what I really enjoyed was watching the orchestra. The conductor watched the film and directed the different instruments according to what was happening in the movie whether it was an action sequence, or someone crying, or two people talking, etc. It was quite the performance and got a standing ovation.

I would have liked to have gone last year, but the VSO didn't do the silent film thing for Halloween last year. I haven't checked if they are doing it this year.
    Mr. Burns: "Remember Homer, there is no muscle stronger than the human heart."
    Homer: "What about the weiner? I saw some guy on TV lift a can of paint with his."

Bike
    sumfing nekkid
    Illegal Migrant
    Ride in peace my friends...

Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

WTD: Hot girls with low morals. Own transportation a plus. Sufferers of yellow fever considered first. PM/email me for details.

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    The last 2 years I dressed up as an FBI agent... I got the Jacket, hat, ear piece (connected to my police scanner in case the party got busted) and my "prop" Glock 17 with empty mag in my Fobus holster.... but the four mags in my back were all loaded up. Ahhh the god old days.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Bike
    A couple of Suzukis
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabalocker
    Ahh ok, perhaps i am exaggerating a little, but Christmas still kicks the ever-lovin' shit out of Halloween for sheer awesome holiday cache.
    Yeah, Christmas is great....BUT....

I love the girls of halloween. Halloween is like a get of jail free card for girls to dress up as skanky and slutty as they possibly can...and even the ugly ones can put on a mask or something. That's why I love going on the SFU/UBC pubcrawl...just packed with hot college girls, that are all really drunk, and wearing very little clothing. It's a good time. And I gotta take advantage of this while I still can...I'm finished university now, so this'll be my first pubcrawl while no longer being a student...you can't really keep doing that forever, you know?
    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you

Bike
    A red one
    Ugh, I go to sfu.. but I'm too young to go on the damn pup crawl. Anywho. I'm going out as an old man with a walker filled with beers and fireworks.. Then going to a friends party.
    Originally posted by adamantium
    I'm going to type this slowly so that you folk can follow along.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIA View Post
    I agree with you about the internet, it's probably here to stay.

Antares
    Last year my friends just had a little party with tons of food. I was a hula girl, I even had an inflatable palm tree that I carried around. This year I wanted to go haunted house-ing, but I scare really easily...I might have to think about that one more carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Harps
    Yeah, Christmas is great....BUT....

I love the girls of halloween. Halloween is like a get of jail free card for girls to dress up as skanky and slutty as they possibly can...
    Haha, have you seen "Mean Girls"? That's my favorite scene from the movie, where Cady makes the observation that "Halloween is just an excuse for girls to dress up like sluts and nobody can say anything", and that the "cool" girls just put on lingerie and some sort of animal ears.

"I'm a MOUSE, DUH!!!"
    Last edited by Antares; 10-05-2004 at 08:58 PM.

Registered User Array Good old Pete's Avatar
    Bike
    2010 Z1000
    Halloween is one of my fav times of the year
    Last edited by Good old Pete; 04-04-2009 at 10:05 PM.
    When speeding run from the cops, it's a lesser infraction.