- Joe Rocket Ballistic Phoenix Jacket,used around 16 times, mint condition paid $200 new sell for $120
- Joe Rocket Phoenic Pants, only wore with jacket, mint condition, paid $200 sell for $120
- (SOLD) Technic Chicane two-piece leathers, had heavier duty main jacket zipper put in, used around 30 times, mint also. Treated with leather water proofer when I bought new. Also bought 9 extra pieces of padding and Vanson knee sliders also in mint. Paid $499 new, will sell for only $120 firm. (BTW I'm 6'2, 200, fits me perfectly).
-(SOLD) Joe Rocket boots, these boots are 2 years old but in not bad shape, good for track days. They are scuffed in a few places but like I said great for track days if you dont want to worry about going down and scuffing nicer boots. I'm asking only $20 for these.
- HJC helmet's, first one on left in picture is the 2004 model HJC CL-14 MB11.Size is medium. Has smoked visor. Awesome shape has 1 scuff on the H in HJC. (Bumped my head while walking through the house with helmet on, lol) Paid $329, sell for $120.
- (SOLD) Second HJC helmet on right in picture is the 2003 model CL-12.Size is Large. This helmet is mint. Great for second helmet or passenger, can't remember what I paid asking only $75 for this one. Both helmet have second clear visor extra.
-(SOLD) 2002 model Technic gloves(BLACK), not bad shape, a bit worn but great for track days. No holes or rips or anything just worn from use. Black is faded in a few spots. Asking $20 only.
- Technic RED/BLACK Violator gloves, bought these at the last bike show, in mint condition just a bit black on the palms from the bike grips. Perfect shape, asking $60 for these.
- Joe rocket tank bag, bought this 2 years ago still in great shape, went down once, but sustained very minor scraping, hardly noticeable on clear part of top of bag. Has expanding zipper to make bag a bit bigger. Great shape other wise. Asking $40
I can be contacted at 778-891-2512 or PM me, thanks.
HERE ARE PIX OF EVERYTHING.