i am selling my 86 golf that has a load of extras: i will trade for a TRUCK preferably lifted to be a car,lowrider ,project car idonno let me know. and will throw in some money for the difference if i need to . i got money to spend

momo steering wheel
recaro power seats
momo pedals

big bumper kit
fog lights
16v antena
rear wiper lay down
hella black tail lights
16v fender flares and skirts

was an 8v now is a 92 2l 16v DOHC:
2.0 l block
1.8l 16v head midly ported
11-1 compresion
high performance spark plug wires
modified air box
lightened flywheel
short shifter
276 schrick cams
k&n air filter

suspension -

fk suspension with new monroe struts that were replaced last summer

the engine was rebuilt about a year and a half ago and and came out of a 92 jetta and it currently around 10,000 kms on it now . it was swapped this early spring 04'.when the odometer read 281,000 the odometer reads 287,000 now . I HAVE all the reciepts in one huge folder- you get a set of winter tires which has good tread and the rims if you want them and anouther set of bbs 14's replicas.No rust whatso ever. i have tinted all windows and hace a strip on the windshieldat the top.this is a very minty CAR i put too much money into this thing and its time to get a new toy .

i have replaced the windshield, cv joints, battery, fuel pump,clutch cable, tierods, and water pump.there is no rust what so ever. i change the oil every month .. it is stored every winter and never taken out.

i am asking $8,000
without rims and crystal headlights.

email for PICS or tell me how to get them on here: Canctil_500@hotmail.com

serious ppl please