I was just reading an article wild Fx posted up some time ago on CSB and was wondering somethin.
Here's the last page of the article that has most of the goods:
Anyways.. basically breaking down what the article says step by step:
1. braking for the corner hard on the front
2. light touch on the rear brake and off the throttle till revs hit idle
3. clutch in, bang down a gear
4. ease clutch out as you lean and stay off the gas as back kicks out
5. at some point, get back on the gas
What I was wondering is whether you could try this in a straight line without even turning/kicking out a coupla times first just to get a feel for braking it loose and matching things up? I'm all about baby steps when learnin things that can highside me
Kevin? Other motarded types?
Anybody wanna lend me THEIR bike to try it on? :P