10. You can quote all of your bikes specs, but can't remember your anniversary.
9. You take the long way everywhere and still get there first.
8. You define "fourplay" as a 50 mile street ride.
7. You brake so late you don't see God you see Elvis.
6. You get a tell-tale facial tick every year at new model time.
5. You measure all purchases in terms of the number of tires you could have bought.
4. You have only motorcycle shops programmed into your speed dialer.
3. You use racing lines when pushing a shopping cart at the grocery store.
2. You consider 9,000 rpm "midrange".
1. You refer to the corner at the end of your street as "Turn One".