Electronics, Furniture, Gym sets and more FS

Thread: Electronics, Furniture, Gym sets and more FS

looking for one

Electronics, Furniture, Gym sets and more FS

Cassiopeia E-125
    For sale a Cassiopeia E-125, this pocket pc is in MINT condition because it has never been used, it comes with everything from all the programs including microsoft windows professional edition, microsoft outlook and for more infor check out this website,

http://www.casio.com/index.cfm?fuse...Product=E%2D125 keep in mind that the prices on this website are USA funds

This Pocket PC has 65,536 colour display and a powerful 150 MHz, 32MB RAM. Comes with a USB Cradle. Brightest screen of all PDA.
    The MSRP is $503.67 http://www.microbytes.com/pocket.htm
    BUT im selling it for $150. PM me for more information...

Digital Camera for sale
    For Sale KODAK EasyShare CX4200 Digital Camera with digital zoom, 2.0MP, it has a 16mb internal memory, as well i will throw in a 32MB Scan disk card worth over $60 this camera is brand new, comes with everything, box, instructions, cable, USB cable, etc, this is a very slick and compact camera. This is worth much over $400 with the card but im selling mine for $175

PM me for more details

Panasonic MP3/CD Player all in one
    I have a brand new cd/mp3 player, not only does this play cds but also has a MP3 playback feature to it aswell as a mp3 memory. The retail price is around $169.99 plus taxes but iam selling mine for $80

Gym Set and Exercise Bike
    I have a gym set for sale WEIDER PRO there are similar models on sale at Guidline fitness for about $900-$1200. You can throw me an offer and we'll work from there. I have pictures but i cant seem to load them on here so i can just send them to your email or something, thanks.

Also have an exercise bike for sale:
    DP AIR GOMETER EXERCISE BIKE comes with a computer that monitors pulse, calories burned, speed, distance/time. Its a whole body workout, arms/legs workout and has a adjustable seat, like new, i paid $250 USD about a year ago which was $420 CAD at the time, im selling it now for $200. Have pictures let me know if you want to see them thanks

Ps2 And X-box Games For Sale!!!
    I got ps2 games for sale and got x-box games for sale they are ALL REAL nothing burnt the prices range from $20 to $30:
    Jet X 2o $20
    ATV offroad fury $20
    Okage shadow king $20
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon $30
    Tony Hawk Underground $30
    Madden 2003 $25

* 3 Memory Card 8mb $25 each
    * DVD remote control package $15

Spiderman $20

Gameboy Advanced For Sale!!!
    I have a gameboy advance with 4 games:
    Driven (from the movie DRIVEN)
    Spyro attack of the rynoes
    Zelda 4 swords

Cell Phones
    BRAND NEW, NEVER USED Audiovox CDM 8300 it comes with car charger, home charger, new telus hands free earpiece set and a telus belt clip ALL this im selling for $90 reg price is over $250

Furniture/Coffee table
    Hey everyone, i have 2 dinning chairs for sale and one coffee table. Very nice looking and im selling them cheap so they will be sold soon. I have a pic, just ask and i'll send it to your email or send me an email at superdips@hotmail.com. They are all 100% real oak

Chairs- $6 each or 2 for $10
    Coffee table- $60
    if you want all $65

Last edited by superdip; 01-25-2005 at 03:37 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

looking for one