hey everyone i am thinking of selling my laptop. i have had it for about 2 years and have no problems with it. when i am not using the battery it is disconnected to ensure a long life of the battery therefore the battery is practically new.

you can go to this link for the specs

it is a toshiba satellite 1800 series. it is a celeron 800Mhz(but i an pretty sure when i bought it the package said 900Mhz).
it is not amazingly fast but it gets the job done and works great. i have had no problems with it at all.

i bought it new from staples for about 1600 plus taxes and haven't really used it outside of my house a lot.
i am looking for 1000OBO and i will throw in my targus bag and my wireless network card as well.
i still have the system restore CD with the laptop. currently it is running windows ME. but if you want i will throw windows XP pro for you on it, as well as put a virus scanner on it, and office XP. this computer runs great and has more life time on it as well.
if your interested PM me and we can work something out. if you want it i will take everything off the computer format it and put WinXP pro, a virus scanner, and officexp on it for you. everything else will be fresh and waiting for you.

PM me