toe slider ?
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: toe slider ?

  1. #1
    Registered User Array Human's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    2001 ZX6R

    toe slider ?

    what's that thingy called on the side of motorcycle shoew near the smal toe ? like a protector.

    Well all I know is I went on a ride to squamish and was kinda riding hard, came back and went straight to work, and they weren't there....they aren't the expensive screw type just velcro...kinda surprised both fell off ?
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur

  2. Remove Advertisements

  3. #2
    BLAH BLAH Array Yamaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Delta B.C.
    2000 R6 RaceBike..
    You had it rite.. It's a toe slider
    Life is like a beautiful woman, you just thinks its a bitch cuz it wont give you any.

  4. #3
    mine fell off somewhere in LA too, but just the left one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts