My bike sat for the last two weeks. I went this evening to start it up and take it out. Here's what I did.
- choke on full
- starting turned engine over but would not catch.
- Gave it full throttle and it caught.
- Couldn't lower the throttle as it would stall.
- kept throttle up.
- smoke starts coming out of exhaust.
- I roll off the throttle and it stalls.
- I notice fuel puddling up on the ground.
- Starting turns over but will not catch. Giving a bit of throttle results in fuel coming out of the carb area and dripping on to the engine/ground.
Any ideas on how to resolve this?