GTA: San Andreas
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA: San Andreas

You like popsicles? Array Hogie's Avatar
    Bike
    huh?

GTA: San Andreas

Anyone else get it? Damn I love the GTA series and this ones the cream of the crop. You can now swim, and aparently it's two players!

Registered User Array Miteorite's Avatar
    Bike
    g|xx3r
    I hear people talking about it all the goddamn time.
    Sheesh.

Maybe I'll get time to play it.. next year.

StagnantWaterPo
    Is the fawker out yet? I wanted to buy it, but I think I should spend my money on better crap. How much is it this time around? $$$$$$$$$$$$

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike
    I've played nearly all the GTA games and fail to see the endearing qualities that cause people to give up their first born to own it.
    On the other hand, SOCOM II kicks ass and I'm planning on picking up Ace Combat 5 in the next little while.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

You like popsicles? Array Hogie's Avatar
    Bike
    huh?
    it's $60 at futureshop. All you GTA haters can suck m' balls!

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike
    I'm not exactly a hater, I just don't get what everyone's so fascinated about. You're a guy, running around causing shit. Beating up people and stealing cars. Woo hoo! I think the controversy is the only interesting thing about the game.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

GreenspyGSXR
    Its an excellent game...with free-roaming abilities that lets you do just about every you not legally allowed to do in real life....I think thats what draws people to this game....plus it also gives you the option to either play the game, or just take out some angession on unsuspecting victims!

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    what's the appeal of the game?
    three words: cop killing action
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

StagnantWaterPo
    It is a fun game that doesnt require you to follow a huge story line if you just wanna fuck around to kill an hour or something...

Bike
    I wish.
    The soundtrack alone draws me to this game. I've put in a few hours and while I think you could spend next to eternity wondering around looking at shit and trying to do an endless wheelie on your bicycle (I think I was up to about 5 minutes), the story and missions are fun and interesting, the character acting is awesome, and did I mention the soundtrack?!
    BCSB- Administrator

GreenspyGSXR
    Goin to be buying this game on frinday....maybe tonight at this rate.....stop teasing me!

Bike
    2014 FZ-09
    I don't even own a PS2 anymore and I bought this game! Lucky for me I was able to borrow one, I love the GTA series, best console series ever!

Edit: About the game, it's a lot more detailed then the others in the way the skills of your character actually improve by doing certain things. Ride a motorcycle, gain MC skill. If you eat a lot you character gets fat, if you work out he gets ripped. I love these games because I can sit down for 5 minutes or 5 hours and just drive around doing mindless killing and car chases and for some reason it never gets old. The story and missions are just a bonus for me
    Last edited by Quasi; 10-27-2004 at 01:11 PM.

Church doors are always open to whoever wants to enter, but they're only open to those who are willing to be sheep. The service of God is really service to those self-proclaimed holy men who hold the franchise. Accumulating material grandeur is the goal, not the improvement of the people's lives. Independent thought is discouraged. Raising the individual up is not part of the plan; keeping the flock docile, distracted, and deluded is what it's all about.
    -Joshua Armstrong

Bike
    DRZ400SM
    Music is good, the rap from the 90's is well represented but where's all the other genre's?
    Guest voices and acting in general is really good, Samuel L Jackson suprised me!
    Graphics & detail seem even more refined, havent played that much...and so far impressed.
    Portfolio Site:
    TenguArtwork.com

I do all my own stunts Array boarder's Avatar
    Bike
    only 1 bike now, '02 gsxr750
    I find the roads a lil more frustrating before, not as much shortcut fun. Acting is well done as always, and there's just soo much shit in the game. I can see this being a favourite for at least a year. I won't be getting bored for a long time to come.
    anyone wanna lend me a bike ?

GreenspyGSXR
    Screw all of you im goin to buy it today!!!!......Do you think the store will have them in stock or would they be all sold out by now?