Tricked out 04 CRF 50cc

Thread: Tricked out 04 CRF 50cc

Tricked out 04 CRF 50cc

Selling my 04 CRF Honda 50cc

This bike has low hours, Motul oil changes, mature owned and serviced, save tons on new with this 5-month-old bike consisting of the following aftermarket parts...

SDG racing seat, RK race chain, Uni filter, new Michelin knobby's and new street/race tires, big bars and triple clamp, raised back suspension, Big Gun rev box, speed sprocket, BBR clutch springs and of course the Kitaco 88cc kit.

All the stock parts come with this bike as well and no mod is permanent. Easily made street legal. This Fiddy is fun and fast.

PM or post up offers or trades with cash going either way.

* I will post pictures when i can but there are no disappointments with this bike

2. Remove Advertisements

Been away since i posted and more pm's then i can reply to so to answer some of your questions....
    It does come with original bill of sale and all paperwork from Action Motorcycles

* 2 again clarify ALL stock parts come with this bike as well 2 triple clamps new aprox 300$ per

Price: No reasonable offer refused
    Reason 4 selling: buying a house

Also 99 Ninja 600RR for sale

PM for details
    Last edited by Evil_Genius; 11-23-2004 at 09:11 PM.

not overly selling this yet as it is just an add on to this post but for those asking for some pictures this is the best i have of the ninja right now...carbon fiber leavers, bar ends, flushmounts, still in box carbon fiber mirrors with intagrated turn signals, tires from last spring but the bike is stored so aprox 500k on them 27,000 k's give or take havent looked in awhile,2 bike covers 1 only a few months old stored indoors.
    04 fiddy - new 20 mil carb and intake a few other goodies i didnt mention on that, no cost spared. close on a couple deals just dragging my feet feel free to pm about either...
    Last edited by Evil_Genius; 11-22-2004 at 05:41 PM.

I have lowered the price for the next week or so to see if somebody jumps at it I’ve had tons of interest but not enough cash included in trades or straight up to entice.
    getting hydros for the truck so this awsome bike must go
    Professional port n polished
    Make a great Christmas present.. Again this bike is one of the fastest on the island, xr80-esq torque but can be reconfigured for beginners, i will help with any set up purchaser wishes.... warranty available.
    Last edited by Evil_Genius; 12-08-2004 at 06:18 PM.