SanFrancisco Bike Show

Thread: SanFrancisco Bike Show

Bike
    1198 S 999R 990 superduke

SanFrancisco Bike Show

Just got back from the show in SanFran, WOW........ do we got some catchin up to do! Great show, and of corse, great weather. Best bike in house ,was this NCR Ducati 998SPS World spec Superbike motor'd "Supermoto on Roids" Buddy claimed it had 170 rwhp and weighed in at 100 or so kg's, who care's I want one !, but not at $160.000.00 US , Full Ti EVERYTHING ! I think it's featured in the Robb Report ? Anyway.....nutso bike ! The new R6 and 600RR and the ZX6 were all pretty nice as well. Now the new GSX-R 1000 tail is gunnna take some gettin used to ? Although it's no wider than the R1's tail, it just looks wider because of the drastic reduction to the end of the tail, that and it's NEW to us and you know how we hate "New"

This is the Ti can, BTW Randy Mamola was the last one on this bike in Valencia 2 weeks ago at the Moto GP
    Getting married is like stickin your hand in a running lawnmower.....if you are smart..you'll only do it ONCE !
    (by S Whiting)

I took the "Short Bus" to school....only kuz they told me it was faster......What did they tell you ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    Note : they used Ti tubing instead of rubber hose for the rad. Ti pully's on the desmo belt drive,Ti peg's clipon's,tripple tree,frame,brake carrier's,Tank and tail cowl,the list goes on and on.Apparently it's owned buy the good folks
    's that do all the titainum for F1 race car's......go fuckin figure .
    Getting married is like stickin your hand in a running lawnmower.....if you are smart..you'll only do it ONCE !
    (by S Whiting)

I took the "Short Bus" to school....only kuz they told me it was faster......What did they tell you ?

Bike
    Did I mention I ran out to the coast ? and a haysty rip up Skyline Dr to "Alice's" restaraunt...........in a mesh ballistic jacket........and a T shirt under it.......and running shoes on.......and it was 70 degrees....ha ha .....sucka's !
    Last edited by BF; 11-10-2004 at 06:18 PM.
    (by S Whiting)

One more time eh? Array spacely's Avatar
    Bike
    DR350
    Your one mean bastard, did ya know that?
    WMRC # 31

Bike
    06 CBR600RR, 07 CRF150R
    bastid! thanks for posting the pics. that's crazee, can't even imagine what it's like to ride.
    one six two seven eight nine

Bike
    gix 750 streetfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by spacely
    Your one mean bastard, did ya know that?
    pretty sure he knows

good pic's BF.. that bike looks like a rocket

Bike
    A couple of Suzukis
    Fuckin guy.

You didn't ride all the way down there this time of year, did you?
    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Harps
    Fuckin guy.

You didn't ride all the way down there this time of year, did you?
    Uhhhh NOPE ! Dude.......do I look that stupid as to ride a motard down the I 5 all the way to fuckin frisco ?...........Harps , you rock in the "Ask a stupid question department".......dude ! We drove down and I took a half day off the show to get some Cali 70 degree wether in.

Harps is the greatest bike wrecker this side of calgary !
    (by S Whiting)

Bike
    2K9 ZX-6R
    sweet. when are you moving to Cali Steve? you seem to be there all the time.

btw. i am looking to go to Mexico in jan or feb... by FZ1 wanna join me with all the time you seem to have? lol
    Your Anguish Sustains Me

Bike
    vtwins
    you went to a bike show.. and you share only a handful of pictures?? wheres the rest!!
    10 KTM rc8 r
    03 Yamaha R6 (track)
    97 HD Sporty 883

Whalley.. NYC.. CNY.. New West.. Kelowna.. good gawd back to New West
    Bike
    98 Gixxer 750... crumpled.. 01 Gixxer 1000 crumpled... 04 XR650R motard
    Quote Originally Posted by BF
    Did I mention I ran out to the coast ? and a haysty rip up Skyline Dr to "Alice's" restaraunt...........in a mesh ballistic jacket........and a T shirt under it.......and running shoes on.......and it was 70 degrees....ha ha .....sucka's !
    Why does that picture look like somethings missing.... oh yeah I'm not pissing on your tard! No more Cali trips with out chimp...
    Rip shit!

Bike
    here's the only other picture of a bike worthy of takin ducati air cooled 1000cc 100 kg's great track tool but still a bit pricy $60.000.00 US
    (by S Whiting)

Bike
    OK just got some more pictures sent to me

#1 Me chockin the life out of the new Ducati 999 rider
    #2 was our own personal security guard Victoria.....man could she dance ! and her hair tasted soooooo good
    #3 in the Foggy Petronas booth with Willy the Brit
    (by S Whiting)

Whalley.. NYC.. CNY.. New West.. Kelowna.. good gawd back to New West
    Bike
    98 Gixxer 750... crumpled.. 01 Gixxer 1000 crumpled... 04 XR650R motard
    Quote Originally Posted by BF
    OK just got some more pictures sent to me

#1 Me chockin the life out of the new Ducati 999 rider
    #2 was our own personal security guard Victoria.....man could she dance ! and her hair tasted soooooo good
    #3 in the Foggy Petronas booth with Willy the Brit
    BF stop messin' with the black kids will ya... or I'll get Little Lloyd to make you dance..
    Rip shit!