6 months today

Thread: 6 months today

Registered User Array
    2003 GSX-R 750

Unhappy 6 months today

Its been 6 months today since Dawson was killed on Willingdon @ Burke,on his new Gixxer 750, blue & white, still no witness and the police file is still open, this is really hard on us his family, someone out there knows something or saw something. Please think back to May 11 @ 6:50am and try to remember. It would be a great Remberance Day for us to get some closure.
    Also early Happy Birthday Ryan, "Dawson" would have been 25 years old on Monday Nov. 15...we love and miss you.
    All you guys riding out there RIDE SAFE & WATCH OUT FOR THE CAGERS THEY 'DON'T SEE YOU'
    Written by Dawson's family....never a day goes by that we don't remember that call and the 4 police officers walking up to our door May 11/04 --Please think of your family when you ride.

2002 ZX6R
    Thank you for that post...

Ex-Team X-Trojan Member

Past Bikes: CM450E, '00 F4, '01 929, '03 GSXR1000/'03 GSXR 750(Katie's), '02 ZX6R (current)

I am sorry for your loss......

All-weather biker. Array
    I live a block from that intersection and I make that same turn almost every day. While I wait for the light I read your signs and I think about my own mortality and my family including two small kids. At that point I'm almost home, I know I've made it safely and I promise myself that tomorrow I'll be even more careful.

I encourage everyone when they first swing their leg over their bike to start a ride...pause for just a moment and focus. The primary objective is to get there in one piece, everything else is secondary. Okay, now start it up go.

Fraser Valley
    Mrs. Dawson,

Tears are coming to my eyes again. Wow.

I drove by there the other night and I thought of "Dawson" and you guys.

I've also had thoughts of him becuase the U19 Womens World Cup is being played in Thailand right now. I will never get that photo of him on the beach out of my head. What a nice way to remember him.

Thinking of you often and none of us will forget,

be safe

Je ne suis pas Francais Array nutcracker's Avatar
    none at the moment
    Ride In Peace Dawson
    2010 can't affort a bike anymore
    2006 Husqvarna 610SM
    2004 VFR
    2003 R1
    2002 KTM LC4
    1998 ZX6-R
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death.

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    I hope someone remembers something so there can be some closure for your family.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.