FS: Two male Cocker Spaniels in GVA...Pictures included

Thread: FS: Two male Cocker Spaniels in GVA...Pictures included

Registered User Array
    2004 Kawi 636 Ninja

I need a home for two wonderful companions. Due to difficult family situation, I am forced to sell these two boys. I would like to see them go to a house w/ lots of room for them to run around.

The older one, "Charlie" is 2years and 9month old and he's an english cocker spaniel. He's the black and white one in the pictures. He has been neutered and is uptodate on all vaccines.

The younger one, "Munc" is 1year and 7month old and he's an americal cocker spaniel. He's totally black and has been neutered. He's also uptodate on all vaccines.

They are both mild tempered and get along fine with other dogs and even w/ a cat. They love open areas like playing fields and are good to each other. I do want them staying together since they grew up together.

I brought them all the way from Toronto in hopes to keeping them but after trying all possible options, I am forced to trying to find them another home.

I am asking for $200 for the two of them and I will include a metal crate, food and all their toys.

Please email me at audittcrazy@hotmail.com.

Pictures...Email me if you want more pictures.

2. Remove Advertisements

office chair
    links broken
    BCSB- Hateministrator

I'm an ass