Exhaust Question Between Devil pipes and Yoshimura

Thread: Exhaust Question Between Devil pipes and Yoshimura

Victoria B.C.

Exhaust Question Between Devil pipes and Yoshimura

Hey guys, I'm planning todo some work with my bike for the new year and one question that I am having a debate with is between two different types of fart cans. I have an f4i and I have come down with two choices for my bike, either a carbon fiber Yoshimura highmount exhaust.
    And for my other choice I like the look of the shotgun pipes with the Devil Carbon fiber Shotgun high mount

My question to anyone who has experience with any of these pipes is: What would he better choice be?
    P.S. I know the first Pic it's not a Yoshi pipe, however that's what it would look like.

-Thanks for the time
    Only the strong survive.

2. Remove Advertisements

I am not Michael Jackson Array jako's Avatar
    Metro Vancouver
    Honda F4i
    Stay with a Hig mount and single pipe. The duals look funny. When I was looking at the picture, I thought that it was blurred.

Asian Persuasion Array dragnit02's Avatar
    Home of 2010 Olympics
    Pumpkin Orange
    I saw a silver F4i a while back with the Devil shotgun and it looked nice. If you want a slightly louder can then go for a metal can like Ti. There is a difference in the resonance. Metal is louder.
    So much work & so little time!!

Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    lower mainland
    I think they both look nice and yes the metal cans are louder when you compare them
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

Hang Thieves

North Van
    I have the devil shotgun setup on my 929 and I love it to death, simply because it is not your everyday standard bolt on can, I like the fact that it is unique.

check out my photos I have some of the cans posted there.

the quality of the devil system is first rate and I have absolutely no complaints, nice sexy deep sound and not too loud at idle and when cruising so as to draw unqanted attention.
    You wouldn't believe the number of tools you meet selling tools

No bike for now... Array Betamax's Avatar
    Honda Civic
    Depends how loud you want it. My Yoshi isn't obnoxiously loud at idle, but sounds great opened up. The Devil cans I've heard sounded louder.