Made in Canada for the US Market

Thread: Made in Canada for the US Market

dont worry ..i m positive it will be priced for the top 3% who can afford it.

You like popsicles? Array Hogie's Avatar
    T-Saw, BC
    don't those top 3% have people to drive their shit? I want to be one of those people!

Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda CBR 954RR
    Quote Originally Posted by kamen rider
    Heh... people have enough problems on the ground with their driving without crashing into each other! The mid-air collisions should be interesting.

Still, I want one!

It would be more interesting if the bike was carrying fireworks in the back seat/trunk
    Tmustang you are clear for take off

Saw that in the news this morning but I was still stumped by the British Avcen Jetpod, flying taxi thing that they say will be made soon. Just a couple of observations:
    It's an auto gyro so there's nothing really revolutionary in the technology.
    Lawyers in the US have killed a whole lot of the small, recreational aircraft biz, and I don't think this will be any different.
    Just looking at it, the rear wheels look a little too close together for good stability.
    This thing is 70dB and although that's pretty quiet, it's still just a big leaf blower and you know how the whiners bitched about those.
    The one thing that would make this illegal to use is power and telephone lines.

Just what I've always wanted!
    An overpriced crappy, slow bike and an overpriced crappy slower airplane!