Girls/youth soccer in Vancouver

Thread: Girls/youth soccer in Vancouver

glowing ghostie! Array gordopolis's Avatar
    I have kids

Question Girls/youth soccer in Vancouver

Can anyone direct me to an organization that runs soccer progams (eg. leagues and teams) in Vancouver? I need to get my 8 year old daughter out of the house and running around.

West Koots, I'm here.... Array flyfishinwoman's Avatar
    "the Koots"
    a few toys
    Check the community resources for your area. All communities have their soccer leagues, but the season is in full swing now.
    Back in BC, yay!!!
    2010 Yamaha Vstar 950
    250 Saga Dual-sport
    AC quad
    BCSB #712
    WMRC #747 (2005)

750, 600, 400
    PM ~AP~

She'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Fraser Valley
    Scheme is right...

I am a staff coach with the Burnaby Girls Soccer Club, more specifically in the area of development programs from U6-U14 and other areas as well.

If you go to there are links and info on there about our club and programs. We have a very successful club in that our motto is "a place for every girl to play". Whether she already has some experience or is brand new to soccer or sports in general she would enjoy playing soccer. We give the girls something that most clubs don't provide.
    BGSC has many kids from Vancouver, New West, Coquitlam on our teams because of this.

Contact the club president Graham Sheane at and they can answer any other questions and get your daughter registered right away.

Good Luck and let me know what happens,