Funny voicemail, answering machine messeges?

Thread: Funny voicemail, answering machine messeges?

I do all my own stunts Array boarder's Avatar
    only 1 bike now, '02 gsxr750

Funny voicemail, answering machine messeges?

In my job I have to call lotsa people, so I get to here some funky voicemail, today I almost lost it when I had to talk.

Took out his name for obvious reasons,

"(kid's name) Fuck Yea!, saving the world from the motherfucking day yea!"

there's been countless more, when i crack up leaving voicemail, but they don't stay up there very long...What's the best voicemail messege you guys have heard??
    anyone wanna lend me a bike ?

Smooth as Sandpaper. Array Brain's Avatar
    '03 SV650s
    "Would you like to leave a message? I would because I'm Winston Churchill.
    Would you like some crumpets? I would because I'm winston Churchill".
    Complimentary Brainwashing and detailing.

You should call my cellphone if you want a good laugh. PM me for the number, AMRAGEDDON!

Bring on the sun Array Bandit_Ryder's Avatar
    Mine says: "Hey, what's up" *pause* "Who's this?" *pause* "Alright, leave me a message then!"

People always talking to my voice message they get all pissed off! Some girl called me today, she's like "Hey, is this really you..." I was like "WTF who else would it be" She's like "Oh, I was just making sure I always get tricked by your stupid message"....LOL
    R.I.P. Danimal

Pitt Meadows
    03 Triumph Speed Four
    I've had a few good ones.

1.One was just the shortest recipie I could find in a cook book; I had repeat calls to get the whole recipie

2.You hear the standard message to leave a message but half way through it sounds like my wife picks up the phone and answers only to tell you to leave a mesaage.

3.It sounds like I've answered the phone but you can hear loud music in the background. I say " Hello.....hello? Just wait I'll turn down the music,..... Ha ha leave a message"

I pissed off lots of people with those. The funny part is that I got some people more than once.
    "You smile because I'm different, I laugh cause you're all the same"

Registered User Array
    around here
    none of your business...
    we had this one where all the roommates and i were cracking up. everyone who left a message was cracking up too. it was awesome